We partner with students, administrators, leaders and other stakeholders to create positive change and to improve outcomes, experiences, and environments in higher education settings.
Our work aims to address systematic diversity and inclusion that impact student success, faculty effectiveness, recruitment and retention, community engagement, effective leadership and institutional change with a strengths-based approach.
Our services include:
- Conducting assessment and awareness exercises.
- Designing and facilitating professional development and training for students, administration, staff and faculty.
- Creating reflective and consciousness-raising experiences.
- Designing critical race pedagogy and curriculum.
- Influencing leadership and decision-makers.
- Race and equity issues
- Institutional climate for diversity and inclusion
- Conflict resolution and nonviolent communication
- Collaborative leadership
- Student Success